A 3-minute tension reliever from all the bad stuff!
Eight NEW Biden Family Scandals ABC, CBS, NBC Are Hiding
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer’s Nov. 8 subpoena of Hunter and James Biden and Special Counsel David Weiss’s Nov. 7 congressional testimony actually forced the networks to — very briefly — break out of their rut of refusing to report on Biden family scandals.
On November 8, all three network (ABC, CBS, NBC) evening news programs relayed the bombshell development but only spent 100 seconds total on it, and dutifully repeated the debunked White House line of there’s “no evidence” directly linking to the President. It was whisked away by the next day, as none of the network morning shows touched the story.
Weiss’s closed-door testimony before Congress was also covered — barely. The November 7 edition of NBC Nightly News spent a scant 59 seconds on Weiss — which was still better than ABC and CBS. They did zilch on Weiss’s appearance before Congress.
But for those very brief exceptions, the networks have continued their hiding of Biden family scandals over the last few months. FULL STORY HERE
FBI accused of targeting Trump types; agents who served in military deemed ‘disloyal
FBI accused of targeting Trump types; agents who served in military deemed ‘disloyal
More whistleblowers have stepped forward to tell Congress that high-ranking FBI officials are targeting agents, specifically former military members, for their political beliefs and trying to force them out of the bureau.
A Marine and other military veterans at the FBI have been accused of disloyalty to the U.S. because they fit the profile of a supporter of former President Donald Trump, according to two disclosures sent to lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee.
The Washington Times obtained copies of the disclosures. FULL ST0RY HERE
Pro-Terror Teenagers Admit They Learned to Hate Israel on China’s TikTok, Zuckerberg’s Instagram
Young people attending a New York City anti-Israel rally have admitted that they learned to hate Israel by watching pro-Palestinian videos on Chinese-owned app TikTok and Mark Zuckerbeg’s Instagram. FULL STORY HERE
To Brighten Your Day
STATE OF THE UNION
From Fox News – Female pool player forfeits final due to facing trans woman opponent.
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN EVERY INSTANCE, IN EVERY SPORT, IN EVERY NATION
VIEW STORY HERE
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (Every time I look at this I gasp)VIEW HERE
BAD ASS ROAD RAGE…
NEW: Democrat Georgia county commissioner Felicia Franklin was found wasted & passed out in the street according to police bodycam footage. Now she is claiming she is the victim… VIEW STORY HERE
Random Thoughts To Ponder…
• So Now cocaine is legal in Oregon, but straws aren’t. That must be frustrating.
• Still trying to get my head around the fact that ‘Take Out’ can mean food, dating, or murder.
• Threw out my back sleeping, and tweaked my neck sneezing so I’m probably just one strong fart away from complete paralysis.
• Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers. If you do find one, what’s your plan?
• The older I get, the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
• Being popular on Facebook is like sitting at the ‘cool table’ in the cafeteria of a mental hospital.
• You know you’re over 50 when you have ‘upstairs ibuprofen’ and ‘downstairs ibuprofen’.
How did doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life, when…
…the rabbit is always jumping but only lives for around two year, and
…the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives over 200 years.
So, rest, chill, eat, drink, and enjoy life!
• I too was once a male trapped in a female body…but then my mother gave birth.
• If only vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
• When I lost the fingers on my right hand in a freak accident, I asked the doctor if I would still be able to write with it. He said, “Probably, but I wouldn’t count on it.”
• I woke up this morning determined to drink less, eat right, and exercise. But that was four hours ago when I was younger and full of hope.
• Anyone who says their wedding was the best day of their life has clearly never had two candy bars fall down at once from a vending machine.
• We live in a time where intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended.
• The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have begun asking humans to prove they aren’t a robot.
• When a kid says “Daddy, I want mommy” that’s the kid version of “I’d like to speak to your supervisor”.
• It’s weird being the same age as old people.
• Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say CLOSE ENOUGH.
• Last night the internet stopped working so I spent a few hours with my family. They seem like good people.
• If Adam and Eve were Cajuns they would have eaten the snake instead of the apple and saved us all a lot of trouble.
• We celebrated last night with a couple of adult beverages …… Metamucil and Ensure.
• You know you are getting old when friends with benefits means having someone who can drive at night.
• Weight loss goal: To be able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time.
• After watching how some people wore their masks, I understand why contraception fails.
• Some of my friends exercise every day. Meanwhile I am watching a show I don’t like because the remote fell on the floor.
• For those of you that don’t want Alexa or Siri listening in on your conversation, they are making a male version….it doesn’t listen to anything.
• I just got a present labeled, ‘From Mom and Dad’, and I know darn well Dad has no idea what’s inside.
• Now that Covid has everyone washing their hands correctly…next week…Turn Signals.
• Someone said, “Nothing rhymes with orange.” I said, “No, it doesn’t.”
• The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.
• There’s a fine line between a numerator and a denominator. Only a fraction of people will find this funny.
• Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
• I have many hidden talents. I just wish I could remember where I hid them.
• My idea of a Super Bowl is a toilet that cleans itself.
• Apparently exercise helps you with decision-making. It’s true. I went for a run this morning and decided I’m never going again
C H U C K L E S for the newsletter
Quotes from Kamala Harris
The breadth and depth of the pro-Palestinian protests in Europe and the US would seem to support this thesis.
Food for thought
Who or what really died at Auschwitz? Here’s an interesting viewpoint.
The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer
Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn’t take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe – and possibly to the rest of the world.
*I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a
terrible truth – Europe died in Auschwitz !! We killed six million
Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims in the past 4 decades*
*In Auschwitz, we burned a group of people who represented culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who made great contributions to the world, and thus changed the world*.
*The contribution of today’s Jewish people is felt in all areas of
life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the
conscience of the world. Look at any donors’ board at any symphony, art museum, theatre, art gallery, science centre, etc. You will see many, many, Jewish surnames. These are the people who were burned. Of the 6,000,000 who died, how many would have grown up to be gifted musicians, doctors, artists, philanthropists*?
*And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride*.
*They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the
apartments they receive free money from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts*.
*And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical
hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for
backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a
terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe*.
*Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it ‘offends’ the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it*.
*It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million
Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were ‘murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be ‘a myth’, it is imperative to make sure the world “never forgets”*.
*How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center ‘NEVER HAPPENED’ because it offends some Muslim in the United States?
If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should
pack up and move to Iran, Iraq or some other Muslim country*.
*We must wake up America, England, Australia & Europe before it’s too late!*
” *If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government,
then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools*
65-year-old man who lives with 400 stray dogs he rescued and adopted.
The 10 Rules of Being Human
A few decades ago, Chérie Carter-Scott devised a list of 10 Rules for Being Human, which was published in her 1998 book If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rules. These rules are often presented on social media as being “handed down from ancient Sanskrit” but their more recent origin shouldn’t keep us from learning what we can from them. Here they are:
- You will receive a body. You may love it or hate it, but it will be yours for the duration of your life on Earth.
- You will be presented with lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called ‘life.’ Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as part of your curriculum.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation, a series of trials, errors, and occasional victories. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that work.
- A lesson is repeated until learned. Lessons will be repeated to you in various forms until you have learned them. When you have learned them, you can then go on to the next lesson.
- Learning does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
- “There” is no better than “here”. When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain a “there” that will look better to you than your present “here”.
- Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
- What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you.
- Your answers lie inside of you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
- You will forget all of this at birth. You can remember it if you want by unraveling the double helix of inner knowing.
WASHINGTON—Peaceful demonstrators gathered at the National Mall on Tuesday in an unprecedented display of support for Israel and Jewish communities across the globe. Some 40 days after Gazan terrorists killed an estimated 1,200 people, speakers addressing what is believed to be the largest pro-Israel rally in American history called for solidarity with the embattled country. READ MORE HERE